Happy Valentine's Day!
Dallin wanted to go all out for his last Valentine box ever! His class didn't make them last year. Seems to be a hit or miss on again off again thing at their school. Sometimes they go all out and sometimes they don't. Luckily for Dallin they wanted to go all out this year. He decided to do a vending machine. He won the "Most Creative" award.
Coen decided to do a pirate ship. He won "Best Box" in his class.
For their valentines I just printed off some Minecraft cards I found on Pinterest. I bought Valentine pencils last year after the holiday on clearance so we just taped one on each card.
While Tory was at work, Claire and Beckham helped me make some Valentine treat boxes for him. The one on the left had pistachios and the one on the right had different chewy cinnamon candies and red hots. Then we also made him a batch of poppy seed mini-muffins to share with his office staff. I told the kids they could be the special delivery people. Claire took her responsibility very seriously. She dressed up in her pinkest, sparkliest dress and added a pink sweater on top. Of course she had to wear her sparkly silver shoes as well. She found Beckham a red button up shirt to wear. They were so cute! I can't believe I didn't take a picture of them! We drove to his office and they got out and carried the surprises in. Claire said, "Special delivery for Dr. Schoonmaker!" and of course everyone thought she was super cute...because she is. It was a fun surprise. Then we went home and while they were napping I got started on our family dinner.
I always like to make a fancy dinner for the family on Valentine's Day. We had lasagna, salad, french bread, and cherry vanilla floats. Of course for dessert we had 1-2-3 Jello. It was a fun day!















No comments:
Post a Comment