All about Me Tag....
My cousin Jenny tagged me for this fun Getting to Know You....
1.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My first name is Bonny and my Mom’s name is Bonnie. But my middle name, Brooke, was not named after anyone. Most people call me Brooke. Seems like my uncles on both sides tend to call me Bonny but maybe that's because they all have a sister named Bonnie (I also have an Aunt Bonnie.) There are also several people who call me Bonny Brooke. I have learned to answer to all. But I don't think I'd ever have one of my kids go by their middle name. Just gets confusing sometimes.
2.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Today with my visiting teacher. She just had a baby and I’m pregnant. Not a good combo for dry eyes. LOL
3.DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
If I concentrate on it. I used to love my handwriting but it’s gone downhill. But I don’t really “write” a lot when I really think about it.
4.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Not a big lunch meat fan but if I had to choose it would probably be smoked turkey.
5.DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Three little boys: Austin, Dallin, & Coen and one on the way.
6.IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes! I think I’d make a good friend!
7.DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
Not a lot but I’m afraid I do use it. I try not to get out of control with it. That drives even me crazy. And I have to be careful who I’m being sarcastic with.
8.DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes. And I’ve never heard a thing from them.
9.WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No Way! But I did watch my Mom and my sister Heather do it! Brave, brave, brave.
10.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I’m REALLY not a cold cereal fan but if I eat it I like Quaker Oat Squares or Granola. I do have to admit that my favorite “junk” cereal is Lucky Charms. Had a few too many bowls of that at the dorms at BYU.
11.DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes. But most of my shoes don’t have laces. Only my running shoes. LOL This is Texas after all!
12.DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I think I’m pretty strong if I don’t have to lift anything over my head. Once I get up there I’m weaker than a baby! All strength just leaves me.
13.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
In general Cookie’s and Cream. In Texas…Blue Bell brand. Especially their Cantaloupe, Cookies, Cookies, Cookies (Oreos, Oatmeal Cookies, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough in that one!), and Wedding Cake flavors. Wow! And they're always coming out with new flavors. They rotate a lot so you have to get them while you can.
14.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Probably their hair and eyes.
15.RED OR PINK?
Pink. I mean…check out my blog! Having three boys hasn’t dulled my love of pink. I do like red a lot, too.
16.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Lately my hair. Just can’t find a style I like and my last cut was a disaster!
17.WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
All of my family. Everyone lives so far away from us!
18.WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black pants, no shoes. (It’s 71 today!)
19.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A tuna fish sandwich and a pickle.
20.WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Austin & Dallin playing in the backyard. (Did I mention it’s 71 today and my windows are all open?)
21.IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Pink
22.FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh cut grass, vanilla and cinnamon, fresh baked bread and cookies, etc…
23.WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Tory checking in with us before he heads to his board review.
24.FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I never watch sports on TV. As for live sports, I like to watch basketball or football as long as it’s a team I like.
25.HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown
26.EYE COLOR?
Blue
27.DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes. But most days when I’m just at home I wear my glasses.
28.FAVORITE FOOD?
In general…Mexican food. Lately…mashed potatoes and peanut butter on toast. I don’t eat them every day but they always “sound” good to me. Those foods have gotten me through these “sick” months. Don’t even bring an onion or garlic near me!
29.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. I’m not a big scary movie fan.
30.LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Rented “Becoming Jane”. It was alright. Probably a onetime only show though.
31.WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Red
32.SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer (actually I like Spring best. Not soooo hot!)
33.HUGS OR KISSES?
Both. But I HAVE to have several good hugs to make it through the day.
34.FAVORITE DESSERT?
Something creamy and chocolaty.
35.WHAT BOOK(S) ARE YOU READING NOW?
“Mary Barton” by Elizabeth Gaskell. Definitely not as good as “Wives and Daughters” but not bad.
36.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Just solid black.
37.WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Didn’t watch TV last night. The boys were playing in the room where the rabbit ears are and changed them up a bit so nothing was coming in clear and we didn’t feel like fixing it at the moment. No PBS this morning either. Kind of nice actually! Ha!
38.FAVORITE SOUND?
Trickling water…especially from a little creek (or shall I say…brook). That’s what I love the most about our fish tank. It’s like a little water feature in the house. I also love the sound of silence after a very busy day. But then again…I also love the sound of my boys playing together.
39.ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither one really but if I had to pick it would probably the Beatles.
40.WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
France and Belgium on my mission for 18 months.
41.DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I love to paint and I used to love to craft but I haven’t done either one very much lately. I also like to cook and come up with my own recipes.
42.WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Provo, Utah. I was a BYU student baby!
I tag anyone who would like to do this...
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
You are so fun! I love hearing all about you!
it was fun reading all about you, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment