Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday 13 - All About Tory

Since Father's Day is this Sunday I've decided to share the top 13 things I love about Tory. Here goes:



1. He is the most patient person around. I never see him lose his cool.


2. He always brings me flowers. Not just on special occasions, but all kinds of random times, too! This makes it fun because I never know when to expect them!


3. He is so good about helping. I never have to beg or plead for him to help around the house. He always helps-cleaning, dishes, and even cooking! In fact he is much quicker than I am at most tasks.


4. He doesn't hold a grudge. It would be very difficult to know when Tory's upset or angry with someone.


5. He is so smart and is the most talented guy I know. He can do anything he tries...and he's good at it! Landscaping, woodworking, computers, electric work, car stereos, sewing, piano (his two newest endeavors) and the list could go on and on!


6. He is the best daddy around! He always has time to play with his kids and loves to take them out individually on outings. I can't think of a better person I'd want each of my sons to be like than their father.


7. Even though he's a very busy guy going to school full time plus clinic into the evenings...he always spends lots of time with us. He is very good at balancing things.


8. He's so dang handsome! And he just keeps getting more and more handsome! Every day I look at him and I think, "Wow! How did I get such a great guy!" :)


9. He is a very good listener to me. After spending every day with 3 little ones I often talk his ear off when he gets home. And he's very good about listening. Sometimes he tries so hard to stay awake just to listen to me. I've learned in the last almost 7 years that when he starts going cross-eyed trying to stay awake...that's a good time to stop talking! (He can also fall asleep in an instant, so this is a big thing for him!)


10. I love his sense of adventure. He's always up for a new challenge.


11. He always encourages and uplifts me. He has never and would never say or do anything that would make me feel bad. He is the greatest!


12. He is so good with people. He always knows just the right thing to say. He could sell a used tire to anyone and make it sound good! I know he's going to be such a great chiropractor when he's all done with school. He's a great leader.


13. He's my best friend. I can tell him anything, be myself around him, and anything I do I'd rather do with him. I never get tired of him. He's my perfect match and I am so thankful for him! I love him to pieces!



You may think these things are all too good to be true but they ARE true! That's what's so amazing about this guy! Oh, one more thing I have to add. He's so positive and happy. I love talking to him on the phone because you can actually hear his smile when he talks. Do you know what I mean? How you can tell someone is smiling even though you can't see them? That's how his is. I love it! He ends his sentences and you can hear this little laugh at the end! Man I love this guy! He's so AWESOME!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't let her fool you guys. I am not perfect, very far from it. ha I do love my wonderful wife as well. I think she is something out of a dream, She ROCKS!!! She completes me and makes me who I am today. With out her I am but a lonely waste of Aggressive tendencies. ha