I was tagged! Here's a little about me and my man:
Basics
1. Who is your man? Tory
2. How long have you been together? 7 years on December 28, 2007
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Dated 9 months, engaged 8 months, married for almost 7 years!
4. How old is your man? He'll be 29 on Aug. 20
You or your man?
1. Who eats more? Probably the same. Everybody tells me I need to feed him more though!
2. Who said "I love you" first? We are pretty equal on this one!
3. Who is taller? He is-6 foot. I am 5'7"
4. Who sings better? Depends on the song.
5. Who's Older? I am.
6. Who's smarter? Depends on the day...different ways.
7. Who's temper is worse? Totally me. This man has no temper.
8. Who does the laundry? Me. He'll help fold or sort if I ask.
9. Who does the dishes? Me. He helps if I get behind.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
11. Who's feet are bigger? His
12. Who's hair is longer? Mine
13. Who's better with the computer? He is, for sure!
14. Who mows the lawn? He does
15. Who pays the bills? I write the checks, he does the online bills (see question 13).
16. Who cooks dinner? Me usually. He'll surprise me every once-in-awhile.
17. Who drives when you are together? He does
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? He does...but it's all coming out of the same account...
19. Who's the most stubborn? Depends. Probably Me.
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Him
21. Who's parents do you see more? Same-we usually hit everyone in one trip since they're on the way to each other.
22. Who named your dog? Don't have a dog.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
24. Who asked who out? He did...the night I reported to the High Council after I returned from my mission was our first date!
25. What did you do? Dinner at Grady's and then we watched "Prince of Egypt" at my house.
26. Who proposed? He did. At Grady's a little over a month after our first date there!
27. Who's more sensitive? Depends on the situation.
28. Who has more friends? He does.
29. Who has more siblings? I do-3 brothers, 3 sisters. He has 2 brothers, 2 sisters.
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? It's an equal partnership.
You are all tagged.. Let's hear about you & your man!!










1 comment:
this sounds like fun! Love the new look of your blog, again!
Post a Comment