Friday, September 12, 2008

Tagged Again

Tagged--My cousin Kaylee tagged me on this one. It's a fun one…just put the first answer that comes to mind.

i am: a mother to 4 beautiful little children
i think: Texas should trade places with Arizona so we could be in Texas and close to family at the same time!
i know: I am blessed
i want: an elliptical machine...and an extra room in my house to put it in
i dislike: when you're talking to someone and you can tell they're not listening
i miss: Family! They're all so far away!
i fear: deep water
i feel: anxious for Tory. He's taking more boards tomorrow and Sunday!
i hear: 3 little boys playing in the family room and a little baby girl making sounds in her sleep beside me (no it's not quiet, she's just used to all the noise!)
i smell: baby lotion on my shirt from holding Claire after her bath
i crave: the new Blue Bell ice cream flavor-Snickerdoodle! It just came out this month. Our new goal is to only buy ice cream when there is a new flavor. Blue Bell rotates them and they're only around for 3 months each!
i cry: but not as much as I did 6 weeks ago! Hormones getting back to normal again.
i usually: start thinking about what to make for dinner way too late.
i search: for shoes a lot. They disappear in our little house somehow.
i wonder: what kind of people my children will grow to be
i regret: but try to learn from my mistakes (I agree)
i love: being outside. Anything's better outdoors.
i care: about what my house looks like when people come. I think it reflects on me and will spend probably way too much time straitening up when I know someone is coming and have been known to not answer if it's too messy!
i always: wash my hands after changing a diaper (what a strange thing to pop into my head for this! LOL Oh boy! However...I do know people who don't and that really grosses me out!)
i worry: WAY too much
i am not: in very good shape right now...but working on it!
i remember: something about my mission every day of my life. It was one of the best experiences and influences of my life!
i believe: in the gospel of Jesus Christ
i dance: a lot! And wish I could take lessons with Tory!
i sing: with my family ALL THE TIME but not in public
i don’t always: put away my clothes when I'm finished folding them
i argue: occasionally...right Tory?
i write: lists. Lots and lots of lists.
i win: Skip-Bo and Settlers of Catan when I play with Tory
i lose: Othello and Phase 10 when I play with Tory...oh and my shoes. I lose them a lot.
i wish: I could go back to visit France and Belgium with Tory and visit Scotland, too.
i listen: to music everyday.
i don't understand: why my kids seem to tune out my voice sometimes
i can usually be found: at home with my children
i am scared: to walk to my car in the dark from our front door. We've got these garden spiders that spin webs across the entire sidewalk and Tory ran into one once and got clotheslined by it!
i need: a little time outside every single day
i forget: to get the mail every day
i am happy: when I'm with my family

I tag any of you who want to do this one as well!

3 comments:

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

That was so fun to read! Wanted to say congrats on the baby she is so so cute! Our computer is so so slow and usally won't load your blog. Finally after some time it went I was was able to see what you guys have been up too! Anyway congrats!!

Anonymous said...

yes, that's really interesting to read and fun too... i guess i'll do this one (well when i'll have a little time) and tag my sister, cause i'm sure she'll love this one... ans my cousine too...thank you for sharing all this with us!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I love to read these things and learn new things, thanks for sharing!