Front of house.
Digging some of the last holes.
This is how far back they went in the back yard. So there were a lot of poles that went in!
Video Clip of the Drill:
Beckham loved the chickens at Grandma and Grandpa's. All the kids did. They helped gather eggs and Beckham managed to leave the gate open and the dogs got in. Oops! There was some damage done but none died...that we know of.
Here's the tent the boys slept out in every night. They loved it! They pitched the tent way out back past the back posts in the backyard. You can see the perimeter they built around it with mesquite branches. If you don't know, mesquite branches have some SERIOUS thorns on them. Like at least 2" long! They were in heaven and we hardly saw them the entire trip. They played outside all day long every single day. I've got to get me a yard like that! And quickly...before summer!
We got to spend the day up in Tucson visiting my sister, Kirsten, and her husband Nick and little Summer. Why don't I have any other pictures?! I don't know. But we had a great time. She fed us the most delicious lunch of ham chowder with ham and cheese sandwiches on rolls and yummy chocolate cookies. Kirsten is seriously a gourmet cook. Anything she makes is delicious and special. Then we headed to a park where the kids played and Kir and I got to sit and talk. Isn't she so cute? She is due with baby girl #2 in just a couple more weeks! We went back to their home and got to talk a little more and then...it was time to go. Time always goes by too fast but we're so glad we got to see them and that they survived our invasion of 7 people!
Tory took this picture of all our kids up in a tree at the park.
We left to drive back home on December 28th...our 13th anniversary! We didn't get to celebrate that day but as we turned around in our seats to see the 5 faces behind us, we were very thankful for that day 13 years ago and for the love and joy that has increased every day since.
I sure am thankful for this wonderful man! He is the best and I am so lucky and blessed to have him!
We left to drive back home on December 28th...our 13th anniversary! We didn't get to celebrate that day but as we turned around in our seats to see the 5 faces behind us, we were very thankful for that day 13 years ago and for the love and joy that has increased every day since.
I sure am thankful for this wonderful man! He is the best and I am so lucky and blessed to have him!


















2 comments:
It was so fun seeing you and your sweet family. I am so happy you have come to visit us several times since we moved to AZ!
Oh, what a beautiful post about your trip to Arizona, the hard back-breaking labor Tory put in! Yikes! So glad he didn't hurt himself! The fun tent the boys slept in, what an adventure for them! And your anniversary was during this time. I loved the picture of the kids in the tree. It was a busy, family filled time! I loved reading all about it!
Post a Comment